Full Package’s Travel/AAU Program
We have been the premier travel/AAU program in the Chicagoland area for more than a decade. Our program will provide the optimal opportunity for athletes seeking physical, mental, and emotional growth on and off the court. Full Package's main objective with our club teams is skill development: to best prepare players for future success.
Full Package is well known to produce and develop college players every year. Most of players on FP Elite teams are continuing to play basketball in college.
To be a part of Full Package this year every player has to go through an elite camp that is going to be held March 10th-12th and March 17th-19th. We are going to teach our culture first. We are going to coach not just skills or basketball, but behavior too. It is not going to be easy, but we want to know if players have what it takes to be a part of Full Package Family.
One-Time Try Out Fee: $25 (try out fee will be applied to team fee if team placement accepted)
Basketball Warehouse 600 Waukegan RD,
5050 Church St
Registration email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Package Spring Season Training Camp
March 10/11/12th All Ages Steve
March 17/18/19th Elite girls DJ
March 24th/25th/26th Elite Boys Dmitry
Saturday 10:00-12:00pm & 1:30-3:30pm
Full Package Spring Season Training Camp is designed to teach basic principals of our program, work on players development and create a map for season improvement. Price: $125
Teams will be formed for boys and girls grades 3rd-11th (There will be multiple teams at each grade level).
Practices will be held at Basketball Warehouse, Northbrook, or JCC Skokie, Skokie.
Teams will play in at least 5-6 weekend tournaments. Tournaments will be one or two-day events and will be held on Saturdays and Sundays.
In addition to our weekly team practice and training, we offer additional multiple training options throughout the week. You can register here for traning classes.
BW - Basketball Warehouse - 600 Waukegan Road, Northbrook, IL 60062
CHA - Christian Heritage Academy - 315 Waukegan Road, Northfield, IL 60093
IC - Immaculate Conception Parish - 770 Deerfield Road, Highland Park, IL 60035
JCC Skokie - 5050 Church St, Skokie, IL 60077
Niles North - 9800 Lawler Avenue, Skokie, IL 60077
All players must attend a tryout. You can register your child for tryouts by completing the following steps:
- Please click on the Registration tab to begin the registration process or do it over the phone. Also there is an option to register at the door.
- Determine the appropriate tryout sessions for your child's age group.
- For the better understanding and evaluation Players should attend all sessions for their grade (2016-2017 school grade).
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of the first tryout session to complete registration process. (Players should bring a basketball, water, and wear basketball shoes.)
- After teams have been announced, players selected to join a team will receive an email with additional information and instructions on how to complete the team registration process, and to make payment for the team travel fees.